The Togean Islands, a group of islands in Tomini Bay, Central Sulawesi is an important part of the World's "CORAL TRIANGLE" that are rich in marine biodiversity.
Some 262 coral species belonging to 19 families can be found in 25 points across the area with 596 species of coral reef fish belonging to 62 families and about 555 species of molluscs from 103 families, 336 gastropods, 211 species of bivalves, and 2 species of cephalopods and scaphopods were also recorded.
· Scuba Tank and Weight Belt
· 14 times diving in Togean Islands, Central Sulawesi
· 1 night Accomodation in Gorontalo
· 1 night Accomodation in Marisa City
· 6 nights Accomodation in Togean Islands
· Togean Islands National Marine Park Entrance Fees
· Private Car rental for the duration of the trip
· Speed boats from Marisa City to Togean Islands
· 3x meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) in Gorntalo
· 3x meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) in Togean Islands
· Mineral water
· English Speaking Tour Guide
What's not included::
· Scuba gear ( Mask Snorkel Fins, Regulator, BCD, Wetsuit )
· Travel Insurance
· Airport Porter
· Alcohol and Soft Drink
· Laundry service
· Shopping and personal expenses
· Guide and Driver Tips ( Optional )
• Dive spots might be adjusted to suit with weather conditions
• Dive program does not include Night Dive and Macro Dive
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN GORONTALO
Touch down at GORONTALOl Airport and make your way to the meeting point, our local tour guide will greet you and take you with the other fellow travellers to Marissa City of approximately 3 hours drive from the airport.
You’ll receive an introductory talk about the whole trip and check-in at the hotel and rest.
DAY 02 : HOTEL – MARISA CITY – TOGEAN ISLAND
In the morning at 08.00 AM after breakfast, the tour participants will continue their journey by speed boat to Togean Islands, for approximately 2-3 hours.
After arriving at Togean Island, participants will check in at one of the dive resorts on Togean Island and have lunch at the resort.
We will do the first dive at a dive spot on after lunch.
DAY 03 : TOGEAN ISLAND
After breakfast, the tour participants will prepare to do a 3 dive program at the Taipi Wall, Coral Garden, and Labyrinth spots
DAY 04 : TOGEAN ISLAND
After breakfast, the tour participants will prepare to do a 3 dive program at the Mildred's Rock spot, House Reef, China Town
DAY 05 : TOGEAN ISLAND
After breakfast, the tour participants will prepare to do a 3 dive program at Dominic Rock, Tanjung Wall and Catacombs spots
DAY 06 : TOGEAN ISLAND
After breakfast, the tour participants will prepare to do a 3 dive program at Crack, Gap, and Mini Canyon spots
DAY 07 : TOGEAN ISLAND – MARISA CITY – GORONTALO CITY
After breakfast, the tour participants will check out and return to Marisa City with a speed boat. After arriving in Marisa City, then the tour participants will continue their journey to Gorontalo City and will check in to one of the hotels in Gorontalo City to rest.
DAY 08 : HOTEL – JALALUDIN AIRPORT GORONTALO
After breakfast, the tour participants will check out and make their way to Gorontalo Jalaludin Airport. TOUR FINISHED
Discover Indonesia School Tours